Sealed Once More
Use these handy plugs to replace a missing or worn rubber plug that originally come with the grandes!
- Heat Grande normally to maximum operating temperature (~125°F)
- Use included twisty-tie to make a small gap between the new plug and the walls of the grande opening. This effectively "burps" the lamp, releasing any back-pressure created by inserting the new plug.
- Immediately Turn Off Lamp, and allow the lamp to cool fully back to room temperature (~75°F). The lamp will cool, creating a powerful vacuum for the cap to secure itself with.
- Take the metal cap that originally came atop the original grande plug, and crimp it back into place using a pair of pliers.
- Turn your grande on without the metal hat on, and heat it to operating temperature (~125°F) to test your work. If the cap does not pop out, you're all set!